Wonderfully discreet for a pleasurable internal workout – wherever you are!
When performing Kegel exercises without the use of the balls, you use your own strength in order to improve pelvic muscle tone. The problem with this is that toning the pelvic muscles can be a painstakingly slow process, and it can be hard to monitor your progress.
However, when using exercise balls as part of your pelvic floor exercise routine, you are able to use the balls as markers of your progression – moving up to different weight values as you further increase your tone and strength.
- A fully comprehensive 3 step silicone kegel system which is designed to give a complete pelvic floor workout from beginner to advanced levels
- Set of ben wa balls including a single and double Kegel ball for tighter, stronger pelvic floor muscles
- Made from soft and hypoallergenic silicone
- Retrieval cord for easy removal and peace of mind
- Get stronger, get tighter, prevent leaks, and fix prolapse without surgery and medication
- Strengthen your pelvic muscles for bladder control & childbirth recovery
Designed for beginner and advanced Kegel exercises, the ben wa balls set features 3 weighted balls so you can easily adjust them to fit your experience level. Beginners can start with the light-weight balls weighing just 23 grams and slowly move up to heavier balls as they gain experience. More advanced users can jump straight to the heavier balls with a maximum of 60 grams for an intense workout.
- Recommended by Doctors – Kegel exercise balls are tremendously beneficial in enhancing and improving the pelvic floor muscle. Kegel balls help to strengthen and tone the muscles that control continence, thus reducing the risk of incontinence.
- Superior & Safe Material – Made from 100% medical grade silicone, a body-friendly material that¡¯s non-porous, latex & phthalate-free and safe for most people with chemical sensitivities, safe and durable in use.
- Aid Performance of Kegel Exercises – When using Kegel exercise balls as part of your pelvic floor exercise routine, you are able to use the balls as markers of your progression – moving up to balls of different weight values as you further increase your tone and strength.
- Suitable for All Ages – The sooner you start, the sooner you will feel the benefits! Kegels on the regular are most beneficial to certain groups, like the 50% of women who experience bladder leaks, but even if you don¡¯t suffer from adult incontinence, haven¡¯t had a baby, and don¡¯t plan on it, it¡¯s important to get familiar with the sensation of the exercise.
- Exercise Anytime, Anywhere – With Areskey Kegel balls kit, just 15 minutes per day replaces 100 Kegel exercises. Do it while in the shower, morning running, or doing light chores! Easy!